Hello! I’m Alex Maltsev, digital creator, capoeira teacher, and father. Welcome to my newsletter and its first issue.
There is only two subscribers so far, including my test email address. So let’s get straight to the point.
(Don’t) get an alarm clock. An essay on how an alarm clock can help you, or ruin your life. This is mostly about how little tweaks in your daily habits can hugely impact your life in general. We will talk about it more later, when I tell a story about my shoes. Stay tuned!
Other posts last week
- Cold shower – keep experimenting on thyself
- How I quit smoking – a story that doesn’t teach you anything
- How I quit drinking (a few times) – cheers!
- Good Habits, Bad Habits – there is only one book you need to have on this subject
- Budgeting vs Expense Tracking – yet another daily habit to improve your life
- How to read and learn more – when someone asks me how many books I read
Until next week,